- Bottom Sniffer Beer for Dogs
Give your dog real’ ‘tail swagger’ with this non-alcoholic, non-carbonated doggy beer.
This ultimate doggy refreshment will help make your dog leader of the pack and will have other dogs sniffing their bottoms with jealousy!
Why this brew has the healthy sniff of approval...
It’s no coincidence that this brew contains Dandelion & Burdock. Not only are these herbs full of nostalgia in ‘beer type’ drinks, they, along with all the other herbs included, help towards aiding general well being for dogs. Not forgetting they add to the unique taste of ‘Bottom Sniffer’.
The brew contains herbs such as Bladderwrack and Nettle which are rich in iron and iodine and known to be great for skin pigmentation and coats. It also uses Rooibos and Dandelion, which are known to be rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The 'Bottom Sniffer' brew is also designed to produce an ‘odour’ helping create envy amongst their doggy peers when being bottom sniffed!
Composition: Non fermented beer wort from concentrate (Barley Malt, Water, Acidifier Citric Acid), Bladderwrack (Seaweed) Extract. Natural Chicken Flavouring, Burdock, Dandelion, Flax, Nettle, Rooibos. Preservative Potassium Sorbate. Analytical constituants: Protein 0.5%, Crude Fibres <0.1%, Crude Oils and Fats 0.1%, Crude Ash <0.1%, Moisture 93.6%
We would not recommend this product for dogs who are under 4 months old as their digestive system is still 'finding itself'
• The ingredients used in the brew are natural & offer a complimentary pet food. Bottom Sniffer should not be used to replace a normal healthy diet.
• NEVER serve hot or too chilled. Best served over food but can be served as a drink. Make sure alternative drinking water is available.
• We recommend no more than 1 bottle per dog per day. You may wish to slightly alter this if you have a Great Dane or a Pomeranian!
• Although this product contains no alcohol we would recommend dogs don't drive...